These terms and conditions apply to the use of the website camillaelmsnutrition.com (including any mobile versions or applications) (“website”). By using the website, or purchasing services from CEN you confirm that you agree to these terms and conditions (as they may be amended from time to time with or without notice). If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you must not use the website or purchase services from us.
The term ‘me/us’ or ‘I/we’ refers to the owner of the website, Camilla Elms Nutrition and the “website” refers to the site at url: www.camillaaelmsnutrition.com. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Information on www.camillaelmsnutrition.com and related materials are provided for educational and informational use only which does not constitute medical advice. The information is not tailored to individual circumstances, it is not intended to be, and should not be used as a substitute for medical advice. In using this website or our services, you must use your own judgement and common sense.
- If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition or have any concerns at all about your physical or emotional health or well-being, please refer yourself immediately to your GP or a medical professional. The information contained on this website and related social networking feeds is not intended to be an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider, and should not be used as such. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medications or medical treatment because of any information disseminated or linked to by CEN.
- Commentary and other materials posted on our website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by your visit to our website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites which are not under the control of CEN. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
CEN is the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website and in the material posted on it. These works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Any redistribution, reproduction, resale, transference or modification of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- You may share links to your own personal information with whoever you choose, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- If you are a professional who chooses to recommend the website to support the work that you do, you must not create the impression that you are employed by or are in any way connected to CEN, unless we have entered into an agreed collaboration. You must credit CEN as the source of any information that you use from the website.
You may not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. If you wish to collaborate with us, we would welcome the opportunity to discuss your idea; please contact us via the links on the Contact page of this website.
We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time. This may be for reasons including legal or administrative requirements, or to correct an inaccurate statement. We will provide notice of the change to you via the Website where we deem this necessary. We encourage you to review these terms periodically to check you understand the latest version.