Are you fed up with the slow creep of poor health? One day you feel invincible, then suddenly those small niggles are getting worse, your sleep is struggling, it's proving harder to lose weight, you are suffering with digestive issues, brain fog, mood swings or joint pain? Imbalances in our hormones, left unchecked, can lead to even greater health issues in the future. My Consulation programmes are personalised to you. I aim to provide you with the answers and the tools to achieve optimal health, leaving you energised, optimistic and happy for the future. I want to inspire a love for simple healthy recipes and teach you the skills to navigate this unique life stage with confidence.
Book a free 15 minute call today and let's have a chat about the ways that Nutritional Therapy can bring you back to optimum health.
Personal Consultation Programmes
All my personal consultation programmes include the following:
- 1-1 Support calls and open access with me throughout your programme. (minimum 6 online support calls)
- Weekly menu plans, recipes, shopping lists and recipe collections (simple, nutritious, delicious and all provided for you)
- Functional Testing options to uncover the root cause of your symptoms (read on for testing options below)
I offer 3 testing packages:
- Hormone Testing Programme
- Digestive Testing Programme
- Comprehensive Testing Programme (includes both hormone + digestive testing)
- HORMONE TESTING PROGRAMME
I use the DUTCH TEST which gives me a comprehensive view of your hormones and how they are working;
- Cortisol and Cortisone - your STRESS hormones // how are you, personally, managing stressors in your life and are they impacting your health?
- DHEA & Testosterone - your Androgens, and their metabolites (helping understand PCOS, libido, hair loss)
- Progesterone & Metabolites
- Oestrogen, Oestrone and Oestriol - your 3 Oestrogens, PLUS their metabolites
- Neurotransmitters; Dopamine, Nor-adrenaline, Melatonin
- Key nutrients; B12, B6, Glutathione
Who Can Benefit from Hormone Testing? Hormone testing is for you if you struggle with the following:
- DUTCH test allows us to measure and therefore adrdress your hormones related to insomnia, fatigue, anxiety, overwhelm, irritability, depression, poor sleep, brain fog, memory loss, digestive issues, frequent colds/infections, PMS, hot flushes, night sweats, vaginal dryness, low libido, high blood pressure, palpitations, infertility and weight gain?
- Do you have a hormone related diagnosis, such as PMS, PCOS, heavy/painful periods, menstrual migraines, endometriosis or fibroids?
- DIGESTIVE TESTING PROGRAMME
I use the GI ECOLOGIX from Invivo healthcare. GI EcologiX™ is the ultimate gut health and microbiome stool test using qPCR & ELISA technology to provide a comprehensive analysis of the GI ecosystem and chronic disease-related microbial (bacteria, yeast, parasites) markers, which are backed by the clinical literature, alongside host health markers. It utilises cutting-edge technology to provide a true DNA-based assessment of a patient's gut microbiome from a single stool sample to give me a clear overview of your microbiome and how it is working.
- Beneficial and pathogenic Bacteria (including H Pylori)
- Yeast & Fungal markers
- Parasites & Viruses
- Enzyme status
- Immune system markers
- Zonulin (leaky gut marker)
Who can benefit from Digestive Testing?
- Do you struggle from any kind of digestive issues, including IBS, bloating, constipation, diarrhoea, flatulence, indigestion, acid reflux, pain or cramps?
- Do you struggle from any other symptoms which may be caused by digestive imbalances; including migraines, fatigue, brain fog, feeling hungover, depression, anxiety, joint pain, cravings or unexplained weight gain.
- Have you been diagnosed with IBS, Chron's disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Diverticulitis, Colitis or any other inflammatory bowel condition.
- The GI Ecologix offers a picture of the health of your microbiome, from where nutrition and lifestyle interventions can be implemented to restore optimal health.
- COMPREHENSIVE WELL WOMAN BLOOD PANEL
When it comes to recovering your optimum health, why guess when we can test? With all testing packages I offer a Full Blood Panel, which includes a nurse visit to your home, to ensure that the test is accurate and effortless. Are you low in iron? Deficient in Vitamin D? Struggling with an underactive thyroid or showing signs of cholesterol ratio imbalance? These markers effect your immune function, your energy levels and your ability to lose weight.
My Well Woman comprehensive blood screening test measures:
- Full Blood Count
- Your Liver health
- Your Kidney health
- Your Cholesterol & Triglycerides
- HbA1c (Key marker for Diabetes)
- CRP (Inflammation)
- Key Nutrients; Vitamin D, Active B12, Ferritin, Folate, Magnesium and Iron
- Full Thyroid Panel
I look forward to hearing from you and hope that we can work together. It can be overwhelming to know where to start, which is why I offer a free 15 minute call (no obligation) to help us decide the best programme to support your nutritional needs.
Click here to book your free Discovery Call